You are currently connected to the campsite holiday booking site or a mobile application of the Homair Vacances SAS (hereinafter referred to as "Platforms").
Homair Vacances SAS, and the European Camping Group as a whole, is committed to ensuring the utmost protection of your personal data and complying with the rules and regulations on privacy and personal data processing.
In accordance with the law, we invite you to read our Personal Data protection policy and cookies, as well as any specific conditions on our site, governing your use of this Platform.
Protecting your personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Personal data”) is one of our top priorities and our main commitments to you.
Please bear in mind that when you provide us with personal data on a website, or on a third-party platform, the said personal data may be collected separately by the website or platform in question.
Who is the controller of this personal data?
The controller of a processing of Personal Data is, unless expressly specified by the laws or regulations relating to such processing, the person, public authority, service or body that determines its purposes and means. In practice and in general, it is the legal person embodied by its legal representative (Source: CNIL - ).
We belong to the European Camping Group(hereinafter referred to as the "European Camping Group"), our group which includes a number of subsidiaries whose company Homair Vacances SAS assumes the role of data controller with regard to your Personal Data for all the sites for booking stays in Campsites South Europe, the brands TOHAPI and CANVAS (France, Italy, Spain).
When this policy mentions the terms "We", "Our" or "Our", they refer to the company European Camping Group, a limited partnership, registered with the English Trade Register under number 00991430 whose registered office is located at the at One St Peter’s Square, Manchester, M23DE (United Kingdom).
European Camping Group is responsible for the treatment and manages all the information collected with the utmost confidentiality.
Other data controllers
During your visit to our Platforms, other companies may collect Personal Data about you. These companies may publish cookies, tracers or tags mentioned in the Cookies Policy.
The data controllers carry out operations on your Personal Data in compliance with the regulations in force, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, known as "Informatique et Liberté" and European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR").
What are the different Personal Data we collect?
What Personal Data?
At various times, we may collect information about you or the people accompanying you, including:
- Data relating to civil status, identification data (e.g. title, surname, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address, date of birth);
- Data relating to your personal life, your children and any minor accompanying you (e.g. number of people in the household, first name, date of birth, age);
- Data relating to means of payment for transaction and reservation purposes (e.g. credit card number, bank imprint, bank identity statement);
- Data relating to the monitoring of the commercial relationship, your preferences and interests (order history, campsites and stays consulted pages, selected preferences);
- Data relating to the management of disputes and accidents;
- Data relating to your reservation of stay and your vehicle (for example your dates of arrival and departure on the campsite, contract number, reservation ID, license plate in the context of automatic recognition or not allowing the entry and exit of the campsite);
- Data necessary for the realization of loyalty, prospecting, study, survey, product/service testing and promotion actions; the organization and processing of competitions, sweepstakes and all other promotional operations;
- Data necessary for the rental of a pitch year-round (e.g. pitch number, amount of rent and maturities);
- Data relating to the payment of invoices (e.g. payment methods, discounts granted, credit);
- Data relating to photographs, client videos and, where applicable, video protection images following the campsites;
- Navigation data on our websites and mobile applications, connection and location, information generated in connection with the use of our Platforms (e.g. secure/encrypted password, connection and navigation data, tracers and location data).
- Data relating to the listening and recording of telephone conversations;
- Data relating to your questions, opinions and comments, during or following a stay in one of our campsites.
The collection of information about persons under the age of 16 is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth only, which can only be provided to us by an adult. We thank you for ensuring that your children do not transmit any Personal Data to us without your permission (in particular via the Internet).
In order to fulfill your requests or provide you with the appropriate service (e.g. a specific diet) we may collect sensitive information, such as regarding racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health or sexual orientation details. In this case, we will only collect this data with your express prior consent.
On what occasion?
- Creation of the Personal Space on our website;
- Booking a stay on our websites (Manage payments, fees and charges; Collection and invoicing);
- Browsing and connecting to our websites and mobile applications, viewing favorite products and services;
- Writing a comment;
- Request for information, claims and/or disputes;
- Management of our relationship with you (notify you of changes to our terms or Personal Data protection policy; ask you to leave a review or conduct a survey);
- Management, reservation and payment of the Easy Check-in;
- Subscription to the Newsletter;
- Participation in a contest;
- Sending targeted commercial offers electronically (professional emails, mobile notifications or on the internet browser, ...);
- Transmission by/to third parties of some of your data (tour operators, works councils, reservation systems, commercial partners, etc.);
- Transfer to our partner campsites;
- Viewing our advertisements;
- Contact of our Client Service and Call Centers;
- Contribution to satisfaction surveys with a view to improving our services;
- Management of photographs and video protection;
- Use of certain server logs.
What is the basis for the processing of your personal data?
When using our website you are required to entrust us with information about yourself. Only Personal Data that is necessary to achieve the purpose(s) determined below will be collected.
Legitimate interest : The processing of your Personal Data may be necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interest in managing our business and providing you with the products and services requested. Any company responsible for processing within the European Camping Grouphas a commercial interest in processing your Personal Data that is justified, balanced and does not infringe your privacy.
Legal basis : the processing of your Personal Data is made mandatory by a law and compliance with a legal obligation.
Contractual basis : the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you have consented.
Your consent: : you agree to the processing of your Personal Data by means of an express consent (checkbox, click ...). You can withdraw this consent at any time
|If you are a client who has purchased a mobile leisure residence (mobile home) or a light leisure home from a company of the European Camping Groupand/or renting a year-round camping place in order to install a mobile leisure residence or a light leisure home, our Company carries out management processing concerning you for the following purposes:|
||Contractual basis: purposes justified by the contractual relationship between you and a company of the European Camping Group.|
||Your prior consent|
||Legitimate interest: purposes justified by our desire to improve our quality of service as well as our offers of products and services.|
|If you are a client who has booked a holiday stay with a company of the European Camping Group, we carry out management processing concerning you for the following purposes:|
||Contractual basis: purposes justified by the contractual relationship between you and a company of the European Camping Group.|
||Contractual basis: purposes justified by the contractual relationship between you and a company of the European Camping Group. Legitimate interest: purposes justified by our desire to improve our quality of service as well as our offers of products and services.|
|If you are a client and/or if you are not a client of a company of the European Camping Groupbut you are the subject of commercial prospecting and marketing actions, we implement a prospecting management processing for the purposes including:|
||Your prior consent|
|Development of (anonymized) trade statistics.||Legitimate interest: purposes justified by our desire to improve our quality of service as well as our offers of products and services.|
|Homair Vacances SAS implements other processing of Personal Data that may concern you:|
|Sharing of data between the subsidiary companies of the European Camping Group (file follow-up, CRM).||Legitimate interest|
|Creation and use of the personal space of the Website||Your prior consent|
|Telephone recording: If you call a Group company, the call may be recorded, unless you object, for the following purposes: to train our employees, improve our quality of service, evaluate our employees and on a probationary basis in order to establish a contract or transaction.||Legitimate interest: purposes justified by our desire to improve our quality of service as well as our offers of products and services.
Your prior consent
You can receive information about our destinations following your authorization via our website to be informed of the news of our campsites and our partners. Your subscription to the Newsletter allows us to remind you of all the offers and services but also the various events concerning our campsites. We inform you that you have the possibility to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose.
|Your prior consent.
For the commercial use of your image, we take care to obtain your consent through an assignment of image rights.
|Accident management: we set up data processing to ensure the management of accidents occurring on our campsites for the following purposes: - Ensure the receipt and recording of information useful for the processing of accident reports - Ensure the management of the relationship with insurers, by postal or electronic email, by telephone messages, by telephone or physical reception and by teleservice - Processing of non-contentious appeals and litigation||Contractual basis: purposes justified by the contractual relationship between you and a company of the European Camping Group.|
|Produce anonymized statistics from accident data, previously anonymized for the purpose of piloting, implementing risk management and prevention policies, evaluating the quality of the service provided to control and prevention clients.||Legitimate interest: purposes justified by our desire to improve our means of security, control and prevention|
|Exercise of IT rights & freedom: Manage requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition.||Legal basis|
|The need to comply with a legal obligation or to defend ourselves in the event of legal proceedings.||Legal basis|
|Children's club “TOPI Club”: If you leave your child in a children's club on a campsite, his registration is subject to non-computerized Personal Data processing in order to manage children's registrations and their follow-up|
|Video protection: on some campsites, a video protection system is set up to ensure the safety and protection of property and people. You are informed on the spot by posting if the campsite is subject to such measures.||Legitimate interest: purposes justified by our desire to ensure the security and protection of property and persons (unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects prevail)|
What happens if you download and use the "TOPIPLAY" application and game (available on iOS and Android)?
No Personal Data is collected during the use of the application by a user by either the developer of the TOPIPLAY application or a company of the European Camping Group.
Personal Data may however be collected by the editors of the operating systems used in your cell phone. We invite you to read the privacy policies of the operating system editors (iOS, Androïd) in order to know the use that is made of your Data by them, in their capacity as data processors.
Information about the TOPIPLAY application: The application is developed by the company ICONIC DIGITAL.FR (AIRIAUD Victor), identified under the number 890 586 480 and whose head office is located at 8, Avenue Président Wilson, 56400 Auray (France).
For more information on the TOPIPLAY application, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com
How long is your data stored?
Your personal data is used and kept by our internal departments for administrative and commercial purposes for a specific period which will depend on the purpose for which it was collected and processed. It will then be archived with restricted access for a further period in accordance with the applicable legislation before being deleted.
For processing operations requiring the collection of consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent by making a request to the Personal Data Protection Officer whose contact details are specified below. At the end of the periods defined below, this Personal Data will be irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
|RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA|
|CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED||ACTIVE/OPERATIONAL BASIS OF TREATMENT||INTERMEDIATE ARCHIVING|
||Duration of the business relationship||5 years from the end of the commercial relationship on a probationary basis (Article 2224 of the Civil Code)|
|Data relating to means of payment for transaction and reservation purposes (e.g. credit card number, bank imprint, bank identity statement);||Bank data used in connection with the transaction||
|Navigation data on our websites, applications, connection and location information generated in connection with the use of our websites and applications (e.g. secure/encrypted password, connection and navigation data, tracers and location data, page of campsites visited stays, preferences selected).||/||Period of validity of the consent to the deposit of Cookies and tracers of a maximum of 13 months from the first visit|
|Data relating to the payment of invoices (e.g. payment methods, discounts granted, credit);||Duration of the business relationship||10 years from the end of the financial year article (Article L.123-22 of the French Commercial Code).|
||Duration of the business relationship and up to 122 days from the registration of an event||10 years from the end of the business relationship (Article 2226 of the Civil Code)|
|Data relating to the management of disputes;||Duration of the business relationship||
|Data necessary for the organization and processing of competitions, sweepstakes and any other promotional operations;||Duration of the game and until the prizes are awarded||Unsecured data|
|Data relating to photographs, videos of clients;||Duration of the transfer of rights (unless otherwise stated 10 years from signature)||Duration of the transfer of rights (unless otherwise stated 10 years from signature)|
|Data relating to video protection images and recordings;||/||30 days maximum (Article L. 252-3 of the Internal Security Code)|
|Data relating to the listening and recording of telephone conversations;||/||12 months on probation (establishment of a contract or completion of a transaction)|
|Data relating to your questions, opinions and comments, during or following a stay in one of our campsites;||Duration of the upload of the notice until it is deleted||/|
|Fraud prevention.||3 years from registration on an alert list||2 years|
Your Personal Data is kept in intermediate archiving in particular in the following cases:
- To meet a legal or regulatory obligation, the time required for the fulfillment of the obligation in question,
- To be able to respond to any legal action, and this during the limitation period provided for by the applicable legislation.
Who are the recipients of your data?
We require all third parties to respect the security of your Personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law. Our service providers and third-party partners are obliged to use your Personal Data in accordance with our instructions, i.e. within the strict framework of the purposes set out above
Sharing data within the European Camping Group :
The data collected, including your personal data, may be shared within our group of companies, enjoying common ownership or joint control.
Some or all of your information may be disclosed to group subsidiaries or the partner camp sites when creating your Customer Account or when you book a stay. Depending on the circumstances, the information shared may include:
- your surname, first name, e-mail address, postal address, title, date of birth and telephone number,
- information relating to your stay,
- booking details of your stay, including but not limited to booking dates and amounts paid,
- surnames, first names and details allowing the identification of all participants in the stay concerned
Sharing this information is necessary to fulfil the holiday contract binding upon us and to identify our customers.
Sharing data with third parties and subcontractors:
In some cases, we may need to share your personal data with third parties.
- Third-party service providers and partners
We call upon service providers (subcontractors) and technical, business and payment partners who are not part of the European Camping Group to help us provide and implement the services within the framework of the purposes outlined above.
For example, we request their services for customer support, to manage, fulfil, process and pay for your booking and for marketing activities.
All of our third-party service providers and partners will have their own rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information.
They contractually undertake to guarantee the security of your personal data and to manage the data processing, which is contractually restricted to set specifications, with complete transparency and confidentiality.
As part of the development of our activities, Homair Vacances SAS and any other subsidiary of the European Camping Group may be involved in a merger, acquisition, restructuring, sale of assets or bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings.
In connection with such transactions, client information is generally one of the transferred assets but remains subject to any pre-existing Notice for the Protection of Your Personal Information (unless, of course, the client agrees otherwise to exercise its rights set out in this policy). Any company of the European Camping Group, may sell, assign or share all or part of its assets, including your information in connection with such transaction or in anticipation of such transaction.
- Competent authorities and authorized third parties
We pass on Personal Data to law enforcement agencies insofar as this is required by law or strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts or fraud, or if we are legally obliged to do so.
We may be required to disclose more Personal Data to the relevant authorities in order to defend our rights or businesses, or the rights and facilities of our business partners.
What are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data?
What are your rights?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 amended by the Law of 6 August 2004 and the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data which came into force on 25 May 2018, you may request to access, correct, erase or define the fate of your post-mortem Personal Data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing and sharing of your Data.
For more details:
- Right to information : the right to obtain clear, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible information about how we use your Personal Data and your rights. That is why we provide you with the information in this Policy.
- Right of access : collect confirmation that your Personal Data is being processed and in which case have access to it, in your account settings.
- Right to rectification : right to ask European Camping Group to modify and rectify your inaccurate or incomplete information on the database.
- Right to erasure/right to be forgotten : right to erase all your information on the database with the exception of data necessary for the performance of our legal obligations.
- Right to restriction : the right to request the restriction of the processing we carry out on data concerning you. This right means that the processing of data concerning you that we carry out is limited, so that we can keep this data, but not use it, nor process it.
- Right to object to the processing of Data : right to object to the processing of your data for personal reasons, except in the event of compelling legitimate reasons on our part overriding your interests and your rights and freedoms.
- Right to portability : the right to move, copy or transmit data about you from our database to another. This applies only to the data you have provided, where the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and is carried out using automated means.
- Post-mortem right : right to define the fate of your post-mortem Personal Data, without instructions from you this data will then be deleted after a certain time.
Complaint to the CNIL: If you consider that the processing of your data constitutes a violation of the regulations you can file a complaint with the CNIL.
How to exercise your rights?
We are actively working to improve our service to enable you to exercise your rights in this respect more easily.
In the meantime, you can contact us to revoke your consent or exercise your rights:
- Either by sending an email to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by sending a letter to the following address : Homair Vacances - 570 Avenue du Club Hippique - Le Derby - 13097 Aix-en-Provence cedex 02., France.
If you make this request, it is necessary to indicate your surname, first name, e-mail and address, mentioning the reason for your request and/or the right you wish to exercise. Always in order to ensure the protection of your Personal Data, we reserve the right to ask you to prove your identity by sending a photocopy of an admissible identity document bearing your signature, in order to verify your identity and specify the address to which our response must be sent. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, at the latest within 30 days.
You will not have to pay any fees to carry out these steps. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. We may also refuse to respond to your request in these circumstances.
European Camping Group reserves the right to amend and update the website and its content and the current terms and conditions, in particular to take into consideration new technologies, industry practices, regulatory and legislative requirements, or for any other reason.
We will post the new policy on the platforms. We recommend that you regularly check that our Personal Data policy has not been changed.
Will your data be transferred outside the European Union?
Your Personal data may be transferred outside the European Union within the framework of the purposes listed above. When you make a reservation for a stay at our campsites outside the European Economic Area, we will need to transfer your Personal Data to suppliers outside the EU to make your reservation.
They will be used to the extent necessary, however these data will not benefit from as high a protection as within the European Union. Prior to the transfer outside the European Union, European Camping Group will take all necessary measures and guarantees to secure such transfers.
- We will only transfer your Personal Data to countries that have been deemed to offer an adequate level of data protection by the European Commission.
For more information, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
- When we use certain service providers, we can use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection as in Europe.
For more information, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
- When we use providers based in the United States, we can transfer data to them if they have signed the Privacy Shield which obliges them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the United States.
For more information, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
Please contact us by post: Homair Vacances - 570 Avenue du Club Hippique - Le Derby - 13097 Aix-en-Provence cedex 02., France, if you would like more information about the specific mechanism we use when we transfer your personal data outside the EEA.
Is the Personal Data of minors collected ?
When booking a stay, in order to verify the age of the participants, we ask for the surname, first name and date of birth.
This Platform, in particular our websites and the services for booking stays in our campsites, are not intended for minors under the age of 18 (excluding the TOPIPLAY mobile application). It is up to the parents and any person exercising parental authority to decide whether their minor child is allowed to use the services offered.
In addition, minors under the age of thirteen may under no circumstances give their own consent to the processing of their Personal Data, minors under the age of thirteen to fifteen must necessarily have parental consent to transmit and consent to the processing of their data.
How is you Personal Data used in connection with Social Networks ?
European Camping Group uses various social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Instagram.
Where possible under applicable law, we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to share it with social networking sites, such as Facebook or Google, in order to generate potential clients, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products and services orthis Platform.
The social networking sites with which we may share your Personal Data are neither controlled nor monitored by European Camping Group . Therefore, any questions regarding how your social networking site service provider processes your Personal Data should be directed to that provider.
For more information, refer to the Personal Data protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the terms of distribution between these networks and European Camping Group. Nevertheless, you can oppose this sharing by configuring your access to data directly on your social networks.
European Camping Group collects on its behalf certain data, in particular the audience on its social network pages, the knowledge of your interests, the generation of traffic to our sites, in particular for the sale of stays.
Who is our Personal Data Protection Officer ?
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to answer all your questions about personal data at the earliest opportunity. You can contact him:
- Either by sending an email to the following address : email@example.com
- Or by post at the following address : European Camping Group, Data Protection Officer – Homair Vacances - 570 Avenue du Club Hippique - Le Derby - 13097 Aix-en-Provence cedex 02., France.
Do not omit to provide your surname, first name, and postal address so that we can answer you.
POLICY OF COOKIES AND OTHER TRACERS :
When using our Service, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), may be saved in "Cookies" files deposited on your terminal, subject to the choices you have expressed regarding Cookies and that you can modify at any time.
What is a tracer ?
In computer science, tracers, among which "cookies" are the best known, are data used by a server to send status information to an Internet user's browser, and used by this browser to send status information back to the origin server.
Tracers make it possible to store, during their period of validity, status information when a browser accesses the different pages of a website or when this browser subsequently returns to this website.
On the internet there are different types of tracers:
- The so-called "session" tracers disappear as soon as you leave the browser or the website;
- The so-called "permanent" tracers remaining on your terminal until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using the features of your browser.
These cookies allow :
- To manage authentication on our websites and the associated security, and to ensure the proper functioning of authentication.
- To optimize your experience and facilitate your navigation on our websites, in particular by implementing new features.
- To know the performance of our site by establishing statistics in order to be able to improve it.
- To make suggestions and recommendations on goods or services that may be of interest to you.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, client relation and experiences and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to you.
What cookies and other tracers may be installed?
The lifetime of cookies and tracer is a maximum of 13 months from the last visit. We use categories of cookies whose purposes are described below :
Navigation cookies, necessary for the provision of the requested services:
These are cookies that are essential for browsing our site and make it possible to optimize its proper functioning, to give you access to specific features and to secure your connection. They cannot be disabled.
These cookies allow you, for example, to directly access your personal space on our site, using advertising identifiers, device or Personal Data concerning you previously communicated; without these cookies you will only be able to visit the public part of our site and will no longer be able to access your secure client area.
|Google Analytics||Traffic and site usage analysis and visitor statistics|
Analytical cookies, relating to audience and statistical measurements:
These are cookies that allow us to know and analyze the use of the site in order to improve it by establishing statistics and volumes of usage. The cookie makes it possible to identify you when you visit our website in order to record any information relating to your navigation on this website, depending on the number of pages viewed and the number of visits to the website
The collection and processing of information makes it possible to evaluate, analyze and report on the use of the service by our clients.
|Hotjar||Internet user behaviour analysis on our sites|
|Selligent||Internet user behaviour analysis on our sites|
|IPLabel||Monitoring and measuring the performance of our sites|
Functional cookies to personalise your experience:
These are cookies that enable us to identify site information which may interest you so we can personalise your experience on our site (for example, reminding you about recent holidays viewed, remembering the bookings in your basket before continuing your purchases).
They also allow you to benefit from our customised tips and special offers based on your browser origin (for example, if you have booked at one of our partner camp sites).
|AB TASTY||Analysis of User Behavior on Our Sites|
Cookies relating to advertising campaigns:
These are cookies used to present you with advertisements or send you information tailored to your interests on our site or outside our site when you browse the Internet. In particular, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
|Advertise Me||Generation of traffic to our sites|
|Bing Ads||Generation of traffic to our sites|
|Criteo||Generation of traffic to our sites|
|Generation of traffic to our sites|
|Google Ads||Generation of traffic to our sites|
|Le Bon Coin||Generation of traffic to our sites|
|Taboola||Generation of traffic to our sites|
|Effinity||Generation of traffic to our sites|
What about your consent?
In accordance with the regulations in force, any Internet user has the possibility to oppose the registration of cookies by making one of the following settings:
Cookie settings offered by European Camping Group
If you do not want European Camping Group to be able to deposit all or part of the Cookies, you can tell us about your choices via the tool we put at your disposal, accessible from the cookie information banner that appears when you first browse our site or by clicking here.
Setting up your browser software :
You may however choose to manually configure your computer to alert you each time a cookie is sent or you can even choose to block all cookies. These two actions are performed using the settings in your browser. Each browser is different. You can choose at any time to express or modify your preferences regarding cookies using the methods described below. Your preferences are expressed based on the browser you are using.
The configuration for managing cookies and your preferences is different for each browser. It is described in the help menu of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari) which will tell you how to modify your preferences regarding cookies.
- for Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookiess
- for Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- for Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- for Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- for Opera™ : https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Cookie preferences can also be modified via the following website: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.
Note however that this procedure will not prevent advertising from being displayed on the websites you visit. It will only block the technologies that enable customisation of said advertising to your interests.
Please note that cookies make this website more efficient and enable our services to function better.
Last updated on July 22, 2022.